Please read all thoroughly. At Pure Reflection we want to make sure that your appointment is relaxing, pampering, and smooth-running. For this reason, it is important to make appropriate preparations.
- Parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18.
- Please arrive to your appointment at least 10-15 minutes early, especially if you are a new client. This will allow ample time to fill out required paperwork, use the bathroom and enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine before your service.
- No late fees are charged at this time but may result in your service time cut or a need for rescheduling.
- Children are not allowed in the service area as courtesy for other clients. While your service may be something “non-relaxing” such as an eyebrow wax, others may be having a massage and we want to respect their time as well.
- Please turn off all cell phones and other devices for consideration of others. If you must take a call, please step outside.
- Pure Reflection MedSpa is not responsible for the loss of your personal possessions such as jewelry or clothing. Please keep this in mind when dressing for your appointment.
- Pure Reflection MedSpa accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Care Credit.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash and we offer no refunds on gift cards.
- Informing us of any health or physical conditions when making an appointment is strongly suggested so we can especially accommodate your service.
We hope you enjoy your visit with Pure Reflection MedSpa! Please let us know any special preparations we can make for you prior to your appointment. We appreciate all feedback and hope that you will become one of our treasured repeat patrons!